Aggressive Felony DWI Defense Lawyer
If you are facing a third DWI conviction or worse in Missouri, then you may be facing at least a class D felony that carries the potential of up to four years in prison. You can’t afford not to have an attorney willing to build a vigorous and aggressive felony DWI defense.
The Do’s And Don’ts Of Strong Felony DWI Defense:
- We don’t start by cutting quick deals with prosecutors.
- We don’t open from a position of weakness.
- We don’t just assume that police officers did their job correctly.
- We don’t back down from the prospect of a jury trial.
- We don’t put your future at risk by trying to make my job easier.
- We don’t leave any stone unturned in crafting a vigorous felony DWI defense.
Backing down from the fight because it’s hard doesn’t do you any good. You need a lawyer who knows how to win cases:
- We do attack administrative hearings as well as criminal cases.
- We do fight to have your record cleared.
- We do take depositions to lock police officers into their statements.
- We do demand preliminary hearings and jury trials.
- We do know how to catch inconsistencies in police statements.
- We do know what the arresting officer should have done, even if he or she didn’t.
The Price Of A Felony
With a felony conviction on your record, you face an uncertain future. You could lose your job, your opportunities, your friends and family, and even your freedom.
This is when you want to call Travis L. Noble and schedule a free consultation with a St. Louis felony DWI defense attorney by phone or email to begin discussing your case and how we can help you fight it. Even if it seems hopeless, attorney Noble’s experience and success trying cases exactly like yours prove that there are a lot of options in strategizing a felony DWI or repeat DWI defense.
About Missouri Aggravated DWI/DUI Laws
Missouri Section 577.023 defines three types of DWI offenders who are subject to enhanced penalties:
- Aggravated offender — Conviction for three or more intoxication-related traffic offenses, or conviction for one or more intoxication-related traffic offenses and vehicular homicide, vehicular assault or assault of a police officer
- Chronic offender — Conviction for four or more intoxication-related traffic offenses or a combination of two or more vehicular homicides, vehicular assaults or assaults on a police officer
- Persistent offender — Conviction for two or more intoxication-related traffic offenses and one or more vehicular homicides, vehicular assaults or assaults on a police officer
St. Charles, Missouri, Repeat DWI Arrest Defense Attorney
While no attorney can promise you a favorable verdict, what we can do is show you how attorney Noble’s 10 years as a police officer and narcotics agent worked for his previous clients. He has seen the ways that arresting officers fail to follow proper procedures in administering field sobriety tests, breath tests and blood tests. As a St. Charles, Missouri, multiple DWI arrest defense lawyer, he can put that knowledge to work for you in your felony DWI defense.
Free Consultation — Get Legal Help Today
Contact our law firm online or call 314-450-7849 to schedule a free consultation on your case.
Past results afford no guarantee of future results and every case is different and must be judged on its own merits. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. This disclosure is required by rule of the Supreme Court of Missouri..