Helping Lawyers Nationwide Build A Strong DWI Defense
At least half of attorney Noble’s practice is built off of attorney referrals from lawyers in the St. Louis area and across the nation who have been convinced by his record and his speaking engagements that he can assist in complicated, resource-intensive cases.
Attorney Noble is proud to be the attorney whom other lawyers, police officers and even judges choose for their DWI defense. He has 10 years of law enforcement experience, including time spent as a narcotics agent, and another 12 years in the legal profession handling some of the toughest DWI cases in the country.
Why Should You Refer Your DWI Client To Attorney Travis Noble?
- 10 years of law enforcement training, including time as a narcotics agent
- Recognized for outstanding trial advocacy by the Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- Invited to speak nationally on the topic of DWI defense
- A proven record of successfully defending difficult DWI cases
- Successful representations of high-profile clients, including celebrities and professional athletes, and an ability to be aggressive and discreet
- Possesses the resources to fight any level of DWI case, including felony DWI and vehicular homicide
- A graduate of the National College of DUI Defense at Harvard
Welcoming Attorney Referrals In Missouri And Across The Country
You have your client’s best interests at heart, and sometimes that means referring a complicated case to a lawyer with exactly the skills, training and experience to make a difference. Our admirable profession makes this not just a reasonable decision but also a noble one, and we are honored when other attorneys put their client’s future in our hands.
Attorney referrals are a mark of trust in attorney Noble’s record and reputation, and he takes these referrals very seriously.
Attorney Travis Noble Jr. can help you build a DWI defense for your client. Contact us today to refer your costly, time-intensive or complicated DWI cases.