Challenging DWI Arrests In Missouri
Every DWI case is unique, and therefore your DWI requires an individualized approach. Rather than going straight to a guilty plea, attorney Travis L. Noble will scrutinize the evidence and the circumstances of your arrest to develop a true defense.
Travis Noble, P.C., represents anyone accused of drunk driving offenses, from a first DWI to charges of felony DWI or causing an injury or fatal accident while intoxicated. We handle DWI defense in St. Louis County, St. Charles County and Jefferson County and throughout Missouri. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Demonstrated Results In Challenging DWI Arrests In Missouri
Trial lawyer Travis L. Noble enjoys a nationwide reputation for notable results in some of the most difficult DWI cases. He is a graduate of the National College for DUI Defense at Harvard University and lectures around the country on DWI topics. Other attorneys regularly consult him on how to defend their DWI clients.
Attorney Noble has concentrated his practice in DWI law and continually develops and hones viable defenses relating to:
- Breath tests — portable breath tests and official Breathalyzer readings
- Blood tests — including involuntary or court-ordered blood draws
- Urine tests — reasonable cause, procedure or chain of custody
- Field sobriety tests — standardized FSTs (e.g., walk and turn) and nonstandard tests such as the backward alphabet
- Miranda rights — failure to inform or refusal to honor a request for an attorney
- Proof of operation of a vehicle while intoxicated — evidence that you were at the wheel
- Observations of the arresting officer — reasonable cause for traffic stops, sobriety tests or arrest
Contact A St. Louis DWI Lawyer Who Offers Proven Strategies In Drunk Driving Defense
Travis L. Noble exhausts every defense. He has obtained dismissals, reductions, diversions, acquittals and other favorable outcomes in criminal proceedings, and he has enabled drivers to keep their driving privileges by raising these defenses in license suspension hearings.
Call Travis Noble, P.C., at 314-450-7849 or email our Jefferson County drunk driving defense law firm to schedule a free consultation.