Travis Noble provides proven results for people accused of serious felonies and facing possible prison time. At Travis Noble, P.C., in St. Louis, Missouri, our team of dedicated criminal defense lawyers will provide you comprehensive representation and practical advice to help you take on the prosecution.
Your St. Louis Criminal Law Firm
Our firm is prepared to defend you against any state or federal charge, including:
- DWI — We are one of the most prominent driving while intoxicated defense firms in St. Louis. One of our lawyers can help you fight to stay out of jail and regain your driver’s license.
- Drug crimes — We can represent you against drug-related charges ranging from simple possession to felony trafficking and conspiracy.
- Violent crimes — Let one of our experienced defense attorneys represent you against charges like assault, manslaughter and murder.
- Sex crimes — Serious criminal charges like sexual assault, rape and possession of child pornography require serious legal skill in response.
- White collar charges — We have the resources to handle complex criminal matters like embezzlement, tax fraud and identity theft.
- Bond forfeiture — We will help you if a warrant has been issued against you for failure to appear in court.
It is natural for you to feel confused by the charges against you and be unsure about what your next move should be. We have collectively represented thousands of people in trouble with the law. We will discuss your case with you and answer all your questions. We use modern technology as well as old-fashioned legal evaluation to investigate the evidence and create a defense strategy that will give you the best chance of avoiding incarceration.
Don’t give up. We will make sure your rights are respected by the police and the court. As experienced litigators, we will argue on your behalf at trial if an outside settlement is not possible.
Don’t Wait. Contact Us After You Are Arrested.
You should act as quickly as possible after you or a loved one has been arrested or charged with a crime. Call Travis Noble, P.C., at 314-450-7849 or toll free at 314-450-7849 to schedule a free consultation, or contact us online.