Proven Defense by a Former Law Enforcement Officer
Many people who are charged with drunk driving just assume there is no way to fight it. They think the best they can hope for is a smaller fine or a reduction in the amount of time they lose their license. Sometimes, they are able to make a deal for probation instead of jail time.
With the right legal counsel, there are other outcomes. What if…
- Instead of months of suspension, you don't lose your license at all?
- Instead of making a deal for probation, you never get convicted?
- Instead of having a DWI conviction, your record stays clean?
- Instead of cutting bad deals, you get a vigorous DWI defense?
While every case depends on the facts and circumstances at play, mounting an aggressive defense to DWI charges may be your best option. The St. Louis law firm of Travis Noble, P.C., handles all drunk driving cases, defending clients in both the criminal proceedings and driver's license hearings.
Experienced and Focused Missouri Drunk Driving Attorney
Renowned trial lawyer Travis Noble Jr. provides the experienced, aggressive criminal defense you need. Based in St. Louis, Missouri, attorney Noble has 22 years of experience working on DWI cases on both sides of the law. His insights from 10 years as a police officer and narcotics agent have helped him develop DWI defense strategies that get results.
Travis Noble is a graduate of the National College for DUI Defense at Harvard University, and he lectures at seminars nationwide on DWI/DUI topics. He is the lawyer whom other lawyers consult to defend their DWI clients. Most importantly, he has a track record of successfully defending some of the toughest DWI cases in Missouri and beyond.
Winning Cases They Say Can't Be Won
Attorney Travis Noble has won cases for:
- Professional athletes, celebrities and high-profile clients
- Doctors, lawyers, judges and police officers
- First-time offenders and underage drivers
- Commercial drivers (CDL)
- Clients facing jail or prison for a felony DWI
- Clients accused of DWI accidents or vehicular homicide
Don't trust just anyone with your DWI defense. Contact the law firm of Travis Noble, P.C., by e-mail or call us at 314-450-7849 or 866-794-0947 to schedule your free consultation with a St. Louis DWI lawyer to discover that you have more options than you imagined. We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.