About Travis Noble, P.C.
A DWI Defense Firm Determined To Win
Travis L. Noble is not just a lawyer, he is also a speaker and educator on the topic of drunk driving defense. He lectures all across the nation on the nuances and strategies involved in defending seemingly impossible cases. In short, when other lawyers want to find out more about how to defend their DWI clients, they ask for Travis Noble.
Why Call Travis Noble Jr. To Defend Your St. Louis DWI Case?
- In 10 years as a police officer and narcotics agent, attorney Travis L. Noble saw the mistakes that too many officers make in arresting suspects and collecting evidence.
- He is an award-winning defender specifically trained in handling DWI cases.
- He speaks about defending DWI/DUI cases nationwide and is regularly consulted by other attorneys for advice about handling their DWI cases.
- He has successfully tried seemingly impossible DWI cases across the country.
- He is willing and eager to show you his demonstrated results.
Attorney Travis L. Noble started his career not by defending drunk drivers, but by arresting them. What he realized during his time in law enforcement is how many mistakes are made in the procedure of arresting DWI offenders and collecting evidence. Many police officers, even well-trained officers, simply don’t do what they’re supposed to during all phases of a DWI arrest, and that opens the door for building a compelling drunk driving defense for even the toughest DWI cases, from a first-time DWI in Missouri to felony DWI charges and drunk driving accidents.
Nationally Recognized For Success And Experience
Travis Noble has brought his extensive law enforcement background into his 12 years of practice as a criminal defense attorney, turned that experience into proven results as a St. Louis DWI attorney.
Free Consultation With An Attorney
Whether you have been arrested for DWI or you are an attorney looking for a strong referral for your DWI client, call Travis Noble Jr. at 314-450-7849 or send us an email. We handle clients locally in the St. Louis area and statewide in Missouri, as well as across the nation.